The Lake Highlands High School Student Newspaper

The Fang

The Fang

The Fang

A Q&A with 24′-25′ Class President: Adara McBeth

For those of you who may not know, Adara McBeth is the Senior Class President for the Class of 2025. McBeth is involved in Girls Service League and Girls basketball. She is also an AVID Officer and an AVID Ambassador. In her free time, you can find McBeth with her family or drawing her next masterpiece.

The Fang got to talk with McBeth regarding her thoughts on being class president and her plans for the future.

1. How do you feel about being Class of ’25 President?

“I think this is a great opportunity for me to help the students at Lake Highlands. This allows me to have a voice for those who may be too afraid to speak. This opportunity also allows me to tap into my leadership skills and enhance them to become a better leader to help others.”

1. Why do you think you won?

“I think I won this election because I worked hard in campaigning and wanted to be seen in a higher leadership role. I created handmade goody bags and put out creative posters throughout the school and social media to promote myself and why students should vote for me.”

1. What is your plan to engage and lead our class next year?

“I plan on collaborating with the other four selected senior class officers to determine what their plans and ideas are. Overall, I aspire to create a community fair to fundraise, as well as a senior charity day to give back to a selected charity organization.”

1. What is something you are excited about for next year being our Class President?

“As the senior class president, I am very excited to interact with the class of 2025 and to get to know everyone a bit more personally. I want to make an open policy where students can contact me through email, etc. with any questions or concerns.”

1. Do you have any plans for our future class reunions?

“I want to set up a free website for the class of 2025 to keep in touch. It would be my preference to have our first 10 year class reunion in 2035.”